www.ravkin.net > Ilya > consulting
Field: Image analysis, computer vision, digital pathology, high-content cell analysis, statistical data analysis, microscopy automation.
Recent consulting projects:
• Analysis of multiplexed fluorescence images in Digital Pathology. Cell segmentation, measurement and classification using mathematical morphology and machine learning. Removal of autofluorescence. Determination of cell phenotypes and their interaction.
• Object and face detection and tracking in security videos with emphasis on knives and guns.
• Image and data analysis software for image-based droplet digital PCR, including segmentation of images into millions of droplets and measurement of fluorescence in them.
• Image analysis and data extraction for highly multiplexed DNA/RNA tests in detection chambers, including analyzing and registering sequences of images of probe arrays from real time PCR and DNA hybridization and subsequent statistical and model-based analysis of amplification curves.
• Software for slide scanner for Digital Pathology: identification of scan areas from the whole-slide image, focusing and focus map for scan areas, flat-field correction, global contrast and color enhancement, stitching of high-resolution images.
• Software for decoding and fluorescence measurement of BioCode particles in Array Tape format.
• Software for finding fetal cells in maternal blood prepared in suspension using custom illumination in transmitted light and multispectral fluorescence.
• Software device drivers for micro-manager microscope control system for thermo-cycler, filter wheel, focus drive, scanning stage, LED light source.
• Software for image analysis and feature extraction of fluorescent lateral flow immunoassays.